Most of us have experienced that pivotal peak of pain, anger, or frustration in which we want to scream “I hate my life.” There’s a moment of clarity in which you feel exhausted, hopeless, and ready to give up all hope for happiness. Rather than wallow in this spiraling feeling, what you need to do is find the things that are making you hate your life and work on them.
Why do I hate my life?
You are not alone in thinking that you hate your life. Most people have experienced this feeling, but few know how to get themselves out of it. It is very important that you understand why you hate your life so you can change the things which cause this feeling and help yourself to feel happier.
Ask yourself this question in-depth and try and find the true reason why. Is it because you don’t like to commute or maybe because one of the supervisors makes you feel stupid? We are often disappointed with our jobs for no good reason at all, but when we dig a little deeper into the problem, we often discover that there are valid reasons driving our frustration. Does it really matter whether you like your job or not?
You might always think why do I hate my life? The main reason is that you are not following your dreams. You can still continue to live life as you do now but if you want to be happy, then make some big changes.
Is there a positive aspect of your job? If so, then how much time each week do you spend on it? Alternatively, does this task take up most of the workweek or consume a lot of your energy and stamina? If it’s consuming all or at least 60% of your energy, then perhaps it’s best to find an alternative career or business in which you can put these extra energies.
In any case, whatever it may be, decide what’s important for you and ask yourself why do I hate my life!
I hate my life what should I do?
If you really hate your life, then here are some things you should do –
- Declutter your life
- Limit the time spent on negative activities – no more than 5% of total time
- Say “no” to things that don’t add value to your life and business
- Use a 1-10 scale to measure from bad to better, where 10 is the best you can ever be and 2 is the worst you’ve ever been in your entire life (the worst). Make sure anything that scores less than 5 doesn’t get a place in your life or business.
- Enjoy yourself at least once per week while you’re working towards achieving long-term goals so as not to burn out or become depressed because of being stuck for too long with monotonous tasks. If you hate it, then leave it!
- If you are a good person, then life will reward you for it – but only if you truly deserve it and work hard at that!
- Do not judge other people’s work by their name or reputation; instead, just take action and give them a chance first (this applies to pretty much everything I believe).
- Looking at things from different perspectives, this helps to get new ideas out of your head in order to succeed further in life because of being able to relate with so many other people.
- Change Your Perspective If we could pause life for just thirty seconds and take the time to re-frame every situation we encounter we would not be so quick to say “I hate my life” without giving it some real thought first. Think about where your anger stems from before lashing out at whoever might have caused your suffering (unless they deserve it). This reflection will make you less likely to react aggressively.
The best way to achieve long-term success is by 3 simple steps:
- Doing what you love
- Helping others along the way and
- Be consistent in whatever you do each day.
Why do people always say – I hate my life!
The main reason why people say ‘I hate my life is that they aren’t satisfied with their life. They need something new, there are tired of their old life repeating again and again like they are stuck in a time loop.
Look at the bright side of things, there is always something good in every bad thing that happens to you. Sometimes it’s very hard to see but it is there! For example; when you get dumped by your girlfriend, find someone new and love her more than before or you can find someone who loves you even more!
Take care of yourself, we tend to forget about this part but taking care of yourself means eating right (not too much and not less) exercising regularly (at least 2 times a week), drinking a lot of water is an important thing as well because it has many health benefits and doesn’t forget vitamins!!! they help your body function the way it should especially if you aren’t eating healthy food.
How to improve your life and convert hatred to “Love of Success”?
This one is very hard to answer because every case is different and there are many ways to improve your life. You have to try everything you can, and let me tell you something. Although things won’t happen immediately it’s better than doing nothing at all!
- Do not give up! If someone tries to bring us down we should do our best not just for ourselves but also for them because they need help sometimes.
- Start spending time with your family. Get a job. Try your best at school and maybe go to college! If you tell yourself that you can’t do it your mind will believe it.
- Spend time with the people you love most and feel safe. ( Not all the time, just sometimes.) And always remember that life isn’t just about fun it’s also about being sad sometimes but the most important part is that how we react in bad situations is what defines us. Think positively!
- Stay away from drugs, stay away from things and situations which are not good for you no matter how hard they look… Be strong!
Stay Strong, Love Yourself, and appreciate everything around you! Don’t give up on your life because it’s precious.