The world is changing at a faster pace. Technology advancement has enabled people to accept and grow with the change. Today people utilize social media platforms for building awareness about their brands and promoting their products and services via online means. Where Facebook is the most preferred and widely used social media tool, fulfilling all the purposes. And every day it is coming up with new features which add to their credit points.
Anyone can sign-up to Facebook for free and can get connected to their friends, family, colleagues, and unknown people as well. One can send and receive friend requests, with the request’s acceptance, people become friends on Facebook. With this, they can see each other’s posts on the timeline and personally chat on Facebook messenger.
Everyone updates their information in the about section, which helps other users to find them easily. Users can like the post and follow the pages, which interest them. They can also join the group which shares their interest areas. More than 1 billion people use Facebook. Users can easily share pictures, audio, videos, or any content on Facebook.
It becomes challenging for those who are not very technology-friendly. With the help of our quick guide to Facebook, one can easily access and understand it without any difficulty.
How to Copy and Paste on Facebook
People like to share different posts on Facebook. We can use the option to copy and paste on Facebook to share our favorite posts with a favorite person.
So let’s see how to copy and paste on Facebook:
- Sign in with your Id and password to your Facebook account from your laptops or smartphones.
- You can find various posts content on the newsfeed or on other’s profiles. Select the post you want to copy.
- Now drag your mouse and select from the first letter to the last one of the text you want to copy.
- On the selected content, right-click with your mouse and click on the Copy option from the menu. In the case of a laptop, you can also use Ctrl+C to copy the content.
- Take your copied content to the location you want to paste it. It can be your own profile for updating the status or a messenger chat where you want to share the content with an individual or a group. Now, you have to right-click and choose Paste from the menu. For the desktop, you can use Ctrl+V (paste)
How to leave a Facebook group
User with similar preferences forms a group. Either we can join an existing group, or we can create a new one. Marketing people create groups to build awareness among its target audience and showcase their products and services. But at times, we want to leave the group due to many undefined reasons.
Steps to leave a Facebook group:
- Open your Facebook account, and in the news feed, tap on the menu given in the left.
- Click on “category groups” and tap on the particular group you want to leave. Click on “see more” if you are unable to see the group list.
- You will find “Leave group” on the top right side of the page.
- Click on the “Leave group.” option to leave a Facebook group.
The group members receive the notification when anyone from the group leaves the group. No post and notification will drop on your device.
How to delete an event on Facebook
Users can create an event and can invite anyone that can be an individual or group. It gives notifications to the users about the forthcoming event. But due to unavoidable causes, one has to cancel the event. Deleting an event on Facebook is easier than creating it.
Steps to delete an event on Facebook:
- Log in to your Facebook account and go to the event page.
- You will find “edit” below the heading event.
- On the left side at the bottom of the window, you will find “Cancel Event.”
- After tapping on the cancel event option, a box will appear where you can write the cancellation reason and the invitees will be informed.
- Click on “confirm” to cancel the event.
How to remove tags on Facebook
People tag their friends and families to show their presence in the photos and videos. By tapping the name of the people tagged anyone can go to their Facebook profile.
The following are the steps to remove tag on Facebook posts:
- Select the desired post for which you want to remove the tag.
- Tab the button you will find on the top right.
- Tab on “Remove Tag”. and then “ok.”
The following are the steps to remove tag on Facebook photos
- Choose the photo for which you want to remove the tag.
- Click on the button on the top right.
- Tab on “Remove Tag” and then “ok.”
What happens when you report someone on Facebook
There are many reasons where one can get reported on Facebook. When you report someone on Facebook,it checks their profile, including posts, photos, videos, and everything.
If it finds any activity that breaches Facebook terms and policies, it will warn the person. Now the person’s account is under Facebook’s surveillance. Any further violating activity will ban the account for a day, a week, a month or a permanent ban.
How to recover deleted Facebook account
Users delete their Facebook accounts due to a number of reasons. But sometimes there occurs a motive to recover deleted Facebook account. One can easily recover their account simply by following the below-mentioned steps.
Steps to recover deleted Facebook account:
- Open Facebook on your device.
- Enter your login id and password.
- You can login within 30 days after the deletion of the account. Click on the login button to start.
- Once your login credentials are approved by Facebook, you will be get two options: confirm deletion and cancel deletion
- Tap on the cancel deletion option.
- Within few minutes your Facebook will be recover. All your photos and posts will remain unaffected. Now, you can start using your account.
How to hide all photos on Facebook
We put our posts in the form of photos and videos, which also include our images. Many people don’t want to make their profile public. and for this reason, they hide all photos on Facebook.
Steps to hide all photos on Facebook
- Login to your face account.
- Open your profile.
- Go to photos and select the album for which you want to change the privacy settings.
- Tap on the top right button, select “edit album.”
- Select your option from public, friends, friends except, specific friends and only me.
- Save the option.
How to delete a like on Facebook
People do n number of things to get likes from their Facebook friends. Due to personal reasons, many people delete a like on Facebook.
Steps to delete a like on Facebook
- Open your Facebook account, go to your profile.
- On the top right, there will be a drop-down menu, click on it.
- This will lead you to your activity log.
- On the left side of the page you will see “like and reactions,” click on it.
- Locate the post to unlike, click “edit” and select “unlike” from the menu.
How to undo a like on Facebook:
Steps to undo a like on Facebook
- Open your Facebook account
- Locate the page or post you want to unlike on the search bar.
- Once you reach the post, click on the, unlike button.
- This will undo a like on Facebook.