There’s nothing better than getting into a good debate, and these 100 great questions will do just that! Imagine the possibilities for a fun night in with friends or family. And if you’re not feeling up for a spirited debate, you can always challenge yourself to come up with your own answers. This or That question is the best way to impress your friends or families.
This section is designed to challenge the way you think about things. The questions are not meant to be taken seriously, but they are meant to encourage you to think outside of the box. Here are some This or That questions you need to ask your friends and family.
1. Pizza or Cake?
2. Chocolate or Milk?
3. Ice Cream or a Vacation?
4. Pet Dog or Cat?
5. Pop Music or Rock Music?
6. Singing in Public or Reading Aloud in Class?
7. Holding Hands or Hugging Tightly?
8. Taking Photographs or Watching Movies?
9. Owning Lots of Things or Having Lots of Friends?
10. Going to the Beach in Winter or Visiting a Snow-Covered Mountain in Summer?
11. Swimming in the Ocean or Swimming in the Pool?
12. Being a Nurse or Working as an Engineer?
13. Playing Soccer or Playing Basketball?
14. Riding a Bike or Roaming the Countryside on Horseback?
15. Going to a Concert or Dancing at Home?
16. Taking Cake from Another Person’s Plate or Stealing Food from Others’ Tables?
17. Watching Movies with Your Parents or Watching Them Alone?
18. Soda or Milk (or other beverage)?
19. Recycling Trash vs. Burning it Up (or other types of waste disposal)?
20. Get one million dollars right now or get $50 every day for the rest of your life?
This or That Questions To Ask On Date
If you want to impress your partner on your first day with This or That questions, then don’t worry. Here you’ll find many funny and impressive This or That questions to ask your partner.
1. Would you rather stay up all night or sleep all day?
2. Do you think that the world will be better in 100 years?
3. If you could only play one game for the rest of your life, what would it be?
4. Would you rather have chocolates for the rest of your life or coffee?
5. Would you rather live with someone else in misery or alone with happiness?
6. Would you rather live to see your grandchildren’s children’s children or never experience death at all and live forever?
7. Would you rather travel the whole world alone or with your ex?
8. Would you rather have a really nice house or a really nice car?
9. Would you rather be a clown or a magician?
10. Would you rather go to a really cool party tonight or stay home and study for your test tomorrow?
This Or That Questions To Ask Your Friends
This or That question is the most popular way of thinking, but it’s better not to think at all in many cases. Just open up your mind and ask these questions to impress your friends.
Here are some This or That questions you can ask your friends.
1. Android or iPhone?
2. Apple or Microsoft?
3. Coke or Pepsi?
4. McDonald’s or Burger King?
5. Nokia 3110 or iPhone 5?
6. Samsung vs. Apple vs. Sony vs. HTC?
7. Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3?
8. Big Mac or Quarter Pounder?
9. Coke or Pepsi?
10. Xbox 360 or PlayStation 5?
11. Movies or Games?
12. Nexus 7 or iPad Mini?
13. Pizza Hut or Domino?
14. Immortal but poor or Rich but mortal?
15. Become an Actor or Director?
This Or That Questions To Ask At Party
Here are some of the best This or That questions you can ask your friends at a party so that they will enjoy your conversation and make them feel that they have well communed with you all the time.
1. Unlimited Internet or Unlimited Movies?
2. Football or Volleyball?
3. Trip to Space or Trip to Deep Ocean?
4. Travel only through Plane or Train?
5. Living on Mars or Moon?
6. Owning things (cars, house, etc.) vs. having lots of friends?
7. Celebrate birthday every day or once in a decade?
8. Longhairs or short hairs?
9. Return to childhood or become an adult?
10. Live in the forest for 15 years or live on Moon for the rest of your life?
This Or That Questions To Ask Friends You Just Met
These questions are also very popular because everyone wants to know more about others lives, and that’s why you can make someone feel like they are well communed with you all the time with these questions and show your personality to others and make them have a good impression about you at first sight and for the future as well.
1. Become CEO or Microsoft or Apple?
2. Funny partner or Emotional partner?
3. Going to Mars or the Moon?
4. Play some sport or Play some musical instrument?
5. Live in UK or US?
6. Be with your real one or with an imposter for a lifetime?
7. A Rich Life or a Happy Life?
8. Earn $1 every second or $5 every minute?
9. Veg or Non-veg (For the rest of your life)?
10. Go 300 years in the past or 400 years in the future?
This Or That Questions To Ask Your Classmates
This fantastic set of This or That questions will give your friends lots of choices and ideas and is a great way to get them talking at the get-go! These questions are also fun to ask when you just met somebody because they can reveal interesting parts about their background, personality, and values that will give you a better idea about their behaviour and nature.
1. Movie with friends or Movie with a girlfriend?
2. Gold or Bitcoin?
3. Be a cop or thief?
4. Go to a concert or go to the carnival?
5. You are going to be a celebrity or President?
6. Owning lots of things or Having lots of friends?
7. Spend time with me or spend time with family members?
8. Student council president or most popular student in school?
9. Most intelligent in class or smartest in class?
10. Be intelligent with no skills or dump with all skills?
These are some of the best this or that questions to ask. I hope you like this list.
Ask these questions to your friends and families and impress them with your intellectual mind! You will also have an idea about their personality and nature based on answers to these questions.