Baffled as your Facebook dating not showing up?
Don’t worry! Here we come up with a 5-minute solution for you.
As we all know it very well, Facebook is one of the most popular social media apps and is used worldwide.
Mark Zuckerberg built the app; social networking service in the form of a website started in February 2004. The app allows the user to make friends, a personal profile, and send messages. Recently Facebook has launched its dating app known as Facebook dating. This app will enable you to get filtered results based on your location, age, height, religion, number of children, and your way of interest. It will allow the user to like their preferred pieces of content, for example, photos, messages, etc.
While scrolling your past events and group section, this app allows you to pair with people from events and groups that you have already joined on the Facebook application. It has a particular feature or area that allows the user to add secret crushers to the user’s interest. But at times, this app might not work correctly in short due to some technical glitches or bugs.
Steps to enable Facebook dating
If you are wondering how to enable Facebook dating then these steps might be of help.
- You have to open the Facebook application and tap on the menu in the top right corner of your feed.
- Tap on dating and follow the steps given to set up your dating profile.
- You must share your location, and then you have to upload your photo.
- Your Facebook dating profile will be created using the information provided from your Facebook account.
In case you are unable to find the Facebook dating app option, then click on the Facebook dating link through which you can quickly get into the page of Facebook dating.
Guidelines that you can follow when Facebook dating not showing up
There are some Facebook dating app issues that should be taken care of –
- First is Facebook dating not showing up.
- At times Facebook dating messages also do not work, and even the Facebook location creates a significant problem.
These are the most common problems that users face while using the Facebook dating app. These problems might happen due to a service failure problem. You might have blocked the notifications or your internet provider. Your internet connection has a problem. You can solve these problems on your own.
Steps are mentioned below to stop Facebook dating not working issue:
By turning on your location.
- If the location is off, then it may result in Facebook dating not working.
- First, visit the home screen and then tap Settings.
- Select the options application and then scroll through to locate your Facebook.
- Under the option permission, tap on location.
- Then click the option to turn on your location services.
By updating the Facebook app:
- It might also be a reason behind your Facebook dating not showing up.
- Visit your apple app Store or Google Play Store on your mobile and search for the Facebook app.
- Click here to check whether any update is available or not. If any update is available, then update the app, and you are good to go.
By checking your internet connectivity:
- At times your internet connection may be the real reason behind your Facebook dating not working.
- In this case, you need to turn on your mobile data or use Wi-Fi.
- Check your connection. switch off or restart your device.
- By switching off or restarting your device, somebody may fix Facebook dating not showing up.
- By renewing your device, the phone memory will be refreshed, which will give more power to the Facebook dating app.
- Hold the power button of your device to switch off or restart your device.
By uninstalling and reinstalling the app:
- It might also be a reason for Facebook dating not showing up. Orphan, due to excess cache, the app might not tend to operate appropriately. So by uninstalling and again installing the app might help.
- Go to the settings of the app and press uninstall.
- Then go to your Apple App Store or Google Play Store uninstall the Facebook dating app again.
Follow the steps to quickly fix your problem of Facebook dating not working:
In case you don’t know how to activate Facebook dating. At first, you must update the Facebook iOS app or Android app to make sure that you are having the latest version of the application. The Facebook dating will appear on Inaya’s new tablet, located in the main menu of the Facebook mobile app. Click on that option and create a dating profile and you are all set.
Few other problems faced and their solutions.
- If your Facebook dating not showing up, and you think that your Facebook dating not showing up, then the problem will be fixed by updating the app. Also, clearing the cache on your mobile phone can efficiently resolve these problems like Facebook dating not working.
- Another problem often faced other than Facebook dating not showing up is Facebook dating messages not working. In this case, the first solution is you can try updating your Facebook application, or you can restart your device. Often troubleshooting your internet connection might solve the problem of Facebook dating messages not working.
- Facebook dating not loading is almost a similar problem to Facebook dating, not showing up. In this case, you do not have to do all the steps as in the case of Facebook dating not showing up. Here, you need to update the Facebook mobile app to its most recent version. You might also turn on your auto-update option on your mobile device. It will help you update the app automatically whenever any new feature is being added to the app.
The Facebook dating application is a new feature in the Facebook application. Most people are not acquainted with this app. However, it provides useful features and is absolutely a modern app. In upcoming days this app will become more popular, and these issues won’t be coming up. But these are the fundamental problems that any app can have. So following these above troubleshooting steps, one can quickly get accustomed to the Facebook dating app.